Your first City match?

The Palace manager was Big Mal. I was also there with my Dad, with my bar scarf with big badges of Joe Corrigan, Dave Watson and Kenny Clements if i remember rightly!) used to love the smell of pipe tobacco in the North stand.

I know mate, but my 8 year old self didn't ;-)

55/56 season I think. I was 6 my dad sat me on the wall behind the goal at the scoreboard end. I think it was the home derby but don’t remember to much of the game. Anyone know if we won?
They won 1-0 Fred. Heyes scored and the attendance was just under 60000. If you go into the history section of blue moon it shows every match and the full team that day.

Notts county at home in about 91 or 92 - think Quinn and Fitzroy scored.

Hence the username!

hrg0g0.jpg

Wolves away 1973, we lost 5-1, my dad even took us out before the end, missing a Rodney Marsh consolation!

November 1976, 1-0 v WBA an Maine Road - nine years old, my fav Dennis Tueart scored the winner.

September 2015, Etihad, 6-1 v Newcastle

Took the young lad for his birthday and we’ve been hooked ever since. An incredible game, 4 goals in 12 minutes or something crazy like that.

Made our first game of this season on Wednesday, phenomenal finish and well worth the 5 hour drive!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.