Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton missing 'should' be to our advantage next week but no sense evening it up by risking Fern getting a 5th yellow tomorrow.
Exactly, even more reason to rest him tomorrow. We could have a big advantage in midfield now.

Limit their set pieces and we will win comfortably. Huddersfield and Soton have had numerous chances in the air the last week. If they play Bailly/Smalling/Mushroom Head/Matic/Lukaku etc it will be their #1 tactic, and I wouldn't blame them.

Why have we a pre match thread before we'e played West Ham?

200w.gif

Never to early to give it out against the rags Loved Mike Doyle RIP giving it plenty any time he got the chance

Why and how could they target Delph, when no one else has managed to ? Even my rag loving boss has said about this, but
because of the way we play, it generally isn't possible.
edit. The main reason being, is Delph himself, has stood up to anyone and everyone.

Both Huddersfield and Southampton played balls in behind Delph

We are talking a David Moyes managed West Ham against probably the best team The Premiership has seen, we'll win by at least 5. The rags will get it next week as well, watching in the United end so will have to rein in my giddiness as we take apart Lindelof and Smalling.

Sniff sniff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.