Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m worried about crosses, they will surely dwarf us from set pieces.

this thread is way too soon,we have to play tomorrow yet,counting chicken and jinxing tomorrow
I was about to post that exact sentiment, but thought I’d check to see if anyone else had!

Bad form and absolutely looking past the next team is ALWAYS a bad thing. One game at a time is what wins silverware, if you are fortunate enough to be blessed by the Gods of good fortune, rather than the ironic and sarcastic Gods who blessed us for 44 years!!

Bad juju! New “Pre-Match” threads should be not be allowed until the Final Whistle of the preceding game. What are we? Arrogant Rags?!

Not confident to be honest.

Think we could see a similar game as to the Arsenal one today.

Loads of shots, De Gea masterclass. United run up the pitch target Delph and the space left behind Walker and score 2 or 3 from their only shots on target.
I don’t get the jist of your post ( sniff sniff).last postfrom me.

Last edited:
I hope we show how far we've come and how far they've fallen. In 2011/12 and 13/14 we made the new order clear on the pitch but both times let it slip away. Now I'd like us to make that statement and make it a permanent gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.