January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Bravo or Danilo, purely because we have 2 very impressive young performers out on loan in those positions, Gunn and Maffeo.
Bravo in his current form is the world's best cup goalie.
Danilo? Can't see him leaving so soon, he's probably been given certain guarantees before signing. Shipping him out just to accomodate Maffeo would be a terrible signal for our future targets.
I would say Gundogan's place can be questioned if he doesn't gain an appropriate form till the end of this season (contract expires in 2020). He's definitely not the player he used to be in 2012.

Bravo in his current form is the world's best cup goalie.
Danilo? Can't see him leaving so soon, he's probably been given certain guarantees before signing. Shipping him out just to accomodate Maffeo would be a terrible signal for our future targets.
I would say Gundogan's place can be questioned if he doesn't gain an appropriate form till the end of this season (contract expires in 2020). He's definitely not the player he used to be in 2012.

Mangala, Toure and Zinchenko out. In their place comes Lucas Hernandez, Weigl and Sanchez

Replacing three squad players with three players expecting to play every game. I don't think that will work.

I think that is exactly how it's supposed to work. You want genuine competition in all areas of the team. Think of guardiola bringing in cesc fabergas when he had Xavi and Iniesta. Or bringing in Sanchez when he had Messi, Pedro and Villa

Last edited:
Either Bravo or Danilo, purely because we have 2 very impressive young performers out on loan in those positions, Gunn and Maffeo.

Think Bravo would be most likely assuming Gunn would be willing to be our second keeper. But Yaya and Mangala will both certainly be gone as well.

What about that Shatov bloke?

Is he still better than Messi? We could also give Bobby a call and do a deal.

I would like to see sanchez and van dijk this january..
what do you guys think about asensio for this summer?

Think Bravo would be most likely assuming Gunn would be willing to be our second keeper. But Yaya and Mangala will both certainly be gone as well.
Of course, those 2 and one other I reckon. Could be Bravo, Danilo or even Gundogan or Vinnie if we go for 2 CBs or 2 MFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.