Serie A 2017/18

Yeah, been over three times before for matches, and once just to see the lads I usually meet up with, and the Curva Sud end of season party. It was the first time they'd held it in the stadium, we got there at 5:30pm, eventually got booted out at 2am haha!

First game was against Mancini's Inter Milan, a fantastic 3-3 draw. Second was against Perugia, a disappointing 2-2 draw in Serie B, but the best one was last season, home to Vicenza, a local derby, they despise each other, Hellas were 1 up and cruising, then sat back, Vicenza equalised, then went 1-2 up. Hellas scored again to level with two minutes left, the time to be added on was 5 minutes. Told the lads with me that they'd score, that anything can happen in 5 minutes, if anyone would know that, City fans would, right?!

Anyways, 4 minutes into added time, Hellas got the winner, the Curva Sud went absolutely mental, it was brilliant, it was a huge result in Hellas season, and helped them get back to Serie A, the cherry on the top was that Vicenza were also relegated ;o)

It's a beautiful city, with wonderful people, hopefully I'll get back there this season, it's always a great trip.

That sounds amazing... my woman is dying to go to that part of Italy and admittedly it looks absolutely beautiful. I'll have to try catch a match while i'm there its sounding like. The Romeo and Juliette thing also speaks to me.

That sounds amazing... my woman is dying to go to that part of Italy and admittedly it looks absolutely beautiful. I'll have to try catch a match while i'm there its sounding like. The Romeo and Juliette thing also speaks to me.
Venice is also not too far, Lake Garda only half hour away too.

Let me know if you want to go, I'll give you a few pointers, and get in touch with the lads I know that will sort you tickets for the Curva Sud, if that's where you want to be in the stadium.

This is where it ends for Napoli, Juve will take over from here.

Their style of play,squad and form of players is just unsustainable. Out of the CL practically and will drop off in Serie A as normal service is resumed over the next few games.

Just watched Benevento equalise in the dying seconds of extra time against AC Milan, free kick on the left and the bloody Benevento goalkeeper goes up for it and scores a diving header

Lol

Just watched Benevento equalise in the dying seconds of extra time against AC Milan, free kick on the left and the bloody Benevento goalkeeper goes up for it and scores a diving header

Lol
Not to mention this was their first point this entire season. Fourteen games losing streak, longest a team has ever had from the start of a season. Not the best start for Gattuso.

On BTSports1 right now Sampdoria are playing Lazio. It's 1-0 to Sampdoria with 30 to go but I fully recommend watching it. It's been excellent so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.