Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn't have that absolute shithouse Henderson in midfield, they would be so much closer to us.

If they didn't have that absolute shithouse Henderson in midfield, they would be so much closer to us.

So inconsistent when lallana is missing, they'd have a great shot with a few tweaks, centre half and keeper being the biggest issue.... they don't have the pockets to compete in all comps, which I think will see klopp the new Bayern manager next year!!

Rawk is in full pep slagging mode

Quote from: Timbo's Goals on December 1, 2017, 12:32:39 AM
The fella is manifestly so far up his own fucking arse he's licking his own fucking tongue backwards day in day fucking out. C*nt of a man. Cheating c*nt of a club. c*nt c*nt c*nt. And as for you Xaavi go and stand in the fucking Kippax or something where you can fawn and wank over the pampered fucking semi-human personification of spoon fed arrogance to your heart's fucking content. Or even in the soulless fucking bowl the cheating mercenary c*nts to whom he sold his fucking soul stole from the likes of lifetime hard working tax paying fucking idiots such as me. Utter vile hedonistic c*nt of a man and club. Fucking deserve one another. Thank fuck we're still somehow a proper footy club and managed by a genuine member of the human fucking race and not some spoon fed pampered fuck of a man presiding over jumped up football playing mercenaries to match

and

xx.gif

Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #17171 on: December 1, 2017, 01:08:55 PM »

Nice one timbo

As if Guardiola gives a fuck about Redmond. He was just pissed off he never attacked so City couldn't pick them off at will and put 5 past them.

Egotistical is right. He believe in a great style of play but the fact is he inherited one of the greatest teams ever who were already successful under Rijkaard, then he moved to Bayern, spent vastly and couldn't replicate Jupp Heynckes success and he's moved to City, didn't win the league in the first season and proceeded to buy it in the second.

All facts.

If your the second coming of Jesus then move to a club with modest finances, modest everything really. Just bang average and build them up, or restore them greatness. He is so far from a Shankly, Busby, Paisley, Ferguson, Wenger, even Clough (who I dislike) it's fucking untrue.

Klopp took Dortmund from 20th to back to back bundesliga. Do that then I'll change my fucking opinion. Self centred prick is pep.

Seems 14 game run as made them all fucking experts again scouse ****s

One of their fans called in to a phone in tonight and said they are currently the best attacking team in Europe! A large section of their fan base are genuinely mental.

One of their fans called in to a phone in tonight and said they are currently the best attacking team in Europe! A large section of their fan base are genuinely mental.
I heard that. Fucking hilarious.

They are actually quite good though going forward. But yeah, they could win the league apparently, with a bit of luck. Presumably the sort of luck that would involve six other teams getting into a freak accident.

Rawk is in full pep slagging mode

and

Seems 14 game run as made them all fucking experts again scouse ****s

If they're delusional enough to the point that they're convincing themselves that Klopp is better than Pep when he's literally never finished ahead of him in the table then I really don't know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.