West Ham Post Match Thread

Loved the cheer at the end when their keeper remembered how to take a goal kick in less than 2 minutes. Wanker. Also loved Ederson nicking the ball after our second, taking it back to his goal, then wiping his hands, having a drink, then giving it back - their players weren't happy!
Hahaha fuck I didn’t see that would love someone to put a clip of that up ..

Yip was briefly mentioned but quickly glossed over,dirty snidey cnut..

Naughty that was and nothing given for it neither.

Imagine if that was a City player doing that to an opposition player, both Tyler and Neville would have had something to say about it.

It really pissed me off how much they kept going on about how many times West Ham got at the City defence, well how many times did the Arse get through the rags only for De Gea to save them yesterday? They said nowt about that, the idiots.

Some fans of other clubs on a forum over here complaining that Fab dived to win the free kick that ultimately led to the equaliser. I haven't seen so much straw clutching since Worzel Gummidge was caught having a wank over a picture of Aunt Sally. Sorry; Aunt Thally!

Not at our best the last few weeks but 3pts are 3pts, we're missing Stones

Never in doubt, more ticker shown again, few things Mangala is struggling big time and Danilo is utter tripe as a left back.
That said Delph, Gabby, The Beard and El Mago all come out of the game with great credit

Some fans of other clubs on a forum over here complaining that Fab dived to win the free kick that ultimately led to the equaliser. I haven't seen so much straw clutching since Worzel Gummidge was caught having a wank over a picture of Aunt Sally. Sorry; Aunt Thally!

Rags anywhere are devoid of any class but the Irish ones especially take it to a whole new level.

Apologies Jim ;-)

Naughty that was and nothing given for it neither.

Imagine if that was a City player doing that to an opposition player, both Tyler and Neville would have had something to say about it.

It really pissed me off how much they kept going on about how many times West Ham got at the City defence, well how many times did the Arse get through the rags only for De Gea to save them yesterday? They said nowt about that, the idiots.
I don't know what media you listen to, but they never stopped going on about how much Arsenal breached United's defence. On Sunday Supplement this morning, they were very critical of United and hugely complimentary about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.