United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key thing is to not get beaten next weekend, normally i would be demanding a win but at the moment we are just not quite right. For the rags to get to 90 points they can only afford to drop 14 points for the rest of the season, if we come away with at least a point next weekend then they need a near perfect run in over the next 20+ games.

The key thing is to not get beaten next weekend, normally i would be demanding a win but at the moment we are just not quite right. For the rags to get to 90 points they can only afford to drop 14 points for the rest of the season, if we come away with at least a point next weekend then they need a near perfect run in over the next 20+ games.
A draw is more beneficial to us than it is to them but if we win and go 11 points clear I think the rags will go in to meltdown.

I'm glad you saw that. You see, even if you are on a full stride, and you didn't know there was a pile of shit on the ground. The moment you are about to make that step and you realize that you're going to land on dung, your body language will show that you're trying to avoid the pile of dung. At that point it wouldn't matter if you actually landed on it or not, anyone who sees the footage would be able to tell that you tried to avoid the pile of dung. Sorry but this is the best analogy I can get now.

The more I watch it the more I feel that PP meant to leave one on Bellerin.

What's your take, @Dax777?

I think it was the pile of dung that did the stamping.

Serious question, we beat them and surely Jose’s on the chopping block due to being out of the title race before Christmas,right?

Mr.Bean-Middle-Finger.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.