Chelsea 2017/2018

Everyone says the fixture pile-up is far from ideal. But only Conte has used the word conspiracy when referring to the fixtures. The previous manager also spoke of a conspiracy in general against the club when he was manager there.

I have read them Guardiola comes across well in all of them. The person who responded to me said complaining about fixtures was unique to Conte and Mourinho.

I did say in my original comment that I don't know why he sounds like Chelsea have particularly slighted the.

I didn't say that. I said that they are the ones that always seem to come over as being hard done to. ie sulking.
Pep had obviously mentioned it, but usually qualifies it with, it's the same for everyone. It doesn't come
across a whinging. If you think that's me with blue tinted specs, then fair enough.

I didn't say that. I said that they are the ones that always seem to come over as being hard done to. ie sulking.
Pep had obviously mentioned it, but usually qualifies it with, it's the same for everyone. It doesn't come
across a whinging. If you think that's me with blue tinted specs, then fair enough.

To be honest, it does across a bit like that, but at the same time, you may think it's me with blue tinted specs, when I defend Conte on this :)

I can believe that, class player. I’d imagine he’d like the join city.

I'd imagine most players would play Guardiola, if given the opportunity, but once players end up at Chelsea, United, City etc, they rarely have any desire to go and join a PL rival. I'm pretty certain Christensen has no desire to leave Chelsea for City.

I thought we would second in this group when the group draw was made, but behind Atletico. Finishing above them, and still finishing second is a failure IMO. That 3-0 defeat in Rome was a disaster and essentially what cost us top spot, as we finished level on points but they end up top based on head to head. Our only options now are Baarcelona, PSG or Besiktas, since every group was topped by an English team.

I thought we would second in this group when the group draw was made, but behind Atletico. Finishing above them, and still finishing second is a failure IMO. That 3-0 defeat in Rome was a disaster and essentially what cost us top spot, as we finished level on points but they end up top based on head to head. Our only options now are Baarcelona, PSG or Besiktas, since every group was topped by an English team.

I'd fancy you to knock out PSG and Besiktas. Barcelona game could go either way

I'd fancy you to knock out PSG and Besiktas. Barcelona game could go either way

I really don't fancy our chances against PSG. We obviously have a chance again at anyone in Europe, but PSG aeem to far ahead odnua. Ironically, it's Barcelona on would fancy our chances against. Finishing 2nd knowing the pool of teams we could face is so limited is criminal imo. Those chances at the end against Atletico were sitters.

Plan on Barca or PSG. Besiktas is being saved for Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.