Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we just need to be aware of the set pieces next week, with Peps words after the game i am sure he is already got his finger on the button. Thank god Vinny will be fit to replace Mangala after that performance though
I don’t understand the Mangala hate. He certainly was not at fault for their goal. In the last week we seem to have become incapable of defending corners driven to the near post and headed on.

I don’t understand the Mangala hate. He certainly was not at fault for their goal. In the last week we seem to have become incapable of defending corners driven to the near post and headed on.

It isnt hate on my part, he just isnt capable of getting himself into the correct position. That fiasco today when he got beat with about 3 yards head start, and to then get out muscled annd end up looking stupid falling over just sums up his time since moving here. Not being hateful but he isnt good enough.

If i was playing against against us, i would be gappy seeing him in the backline especially after today.

The problem on the corners is as said on motd2, we setup with the taller players central and the smaller ones out wide, hence getting beat to the flick on at the hear post

Yep, we just need to be aware of the set pieces next week, with Peps words after the game i am sure he is already got his finger on the button. Thank god Vinny will be fit to replace Mangala after that performance though

Kompany played against Southampton and we were equally poor from set pieces. I would rather have him playing than Mangala (who I thought did ok today) but he hasn't looked great since his return from injury.

It isnt hate on my part, he just isnt capable of getting himself into the correct position. That fiasco today when he got beat with about 3 yards head start, and to then get out muscled annd end up looking stupid falling over just sums up his time since moving here. Not being hateful but he isnt good enough.

If i was playing against against us, i would be gappy seeing him in the backline especially after today.

The problem on the corners is as said on motd2, we setup with the taller players central and the smaller ones out wide, hence getting beat to the flick on at the hear post
Wolves game as well. Pretty much same error. The ‘give Mangala a chance’ brigade on here are really starting to piss me off. Surely it’s clear to anyone that, nice as he is, he is simply not good enough. The evidence is there time and time again with pretty much a major gaff each game (which could have directly led to a goal) and has been now for years. It’s not like he hasn’t had numerous chances to prove his class. He just is-not-good-enough. End of.

Everyone is trying to get Delphinho banned because they know he's bagging a hat trick in the derby if he plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.