Centre back options

Not certain he is out for that long.
"I suffered a serious muscle tear, and there is a major risk of me suffering a relapse."

"If the muscle tears completely then I will need an operation, and 14 weeks of recovery time"

"So we are trying to find the right way of working the muscle as much as possible."

"I will have a scan in two weeks' time. We will see how much it has recovered, and how far we can push it."

"It motivates me to come back quicker and stronger. It is my aim to be fit again as soon as possible, but I have to take my time."

Pat Nevin (ex-Chelsea): "I heard a wee whisper, and I don’t know if it’s true, but the player Guardiola would really like more than anyone else is Andreas Christensen from Chelsea."

This would be the dream but would Chelsea really sell him to us?

Pat Nevin (ex-Chelsea): "I heard a wee whisper, and I don’t know if it’s true, but the player Guardiola would really like more than anyone else is Andreas Christensen from Chelsea."

Probably not, but they sold Matic and Mata to the rags, so it's possible.
Would we ever play 2 ball-playing CBs at the same time? I'd love to get Giminez on a free or Alderweireld for cheap.

Does anyone know much about Milan Skriniar from Inter? Supposedly a very good CB.

Would fit in nicely but Chelsea would be stupid to sell, for a small price, anyway.

Side note: Why did the media not blow up when Pep talked to him after the game against Chelsea?

Of course. The kid is like a John Stones clone. And the admiration in Pep's eye was obvious at the end of the game.

Not to mention, I really liked him too.

Probably not, but they sold Matic and Mata to the rags, so it's possible.
Would we ever play 2 ball-playing CBs at the same time? I'd love to get Giminez on a free or Alderweireld for cheap.

Does anyone know much about Milan Skriniar from Inter? Supposedly a very good CB.
We play 2 ball playing CBs now. Stones and Ota

After Mangala's continued struggles it's funny how no matter what CB is discussed everybody is completely fine with it. It reminds me of a trade in MLB one time when the Phillies traded an unpopular player and a reporter told the team's CF Lenny Dykstra. Lenny's response was "Good trade, who did we get?".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.