Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Ians caught in a no-mans land.. the greatest commentator on City bar none, and got shafted from his job by the BBC. Hope he finds his more longevity at City in some other capacity. Season DVD commentary would be a great start

Just watched his latest offering for today, filmed in the Tunnel Club. Hmm. It wouldn't be for me, even if I could afford it. Maybe as a one off, as an experience. But not on a regualr basis. It seems a very sterile place. But there's a market for it, I suppose.

Totally agree jimharri! I didn’t even realise there was a 7.5k seat and 15k seat. There is even class different within the class haha. What surprised me was they got finger food on benches. It was interesting that 2 ex pros both said they didn’t like it and even Todays players look uncomfortable.

It doesn’t look worth the money imo and wouldn’t bother me if I was in it or out of it. At the end of the day they are men like you and me but it does look good fun for the kids. More craic down with the 1894 fans.

Interesting to see today and wonder exactly who arranged that...was it the guy in the vlog who said Ian was invited as his guest or was it city trying to sell it to the fans.
Didn't impress me one bit yanks over for one game a season a guy not even a city fan treating his son, sat around empty seats cos the masses are more interested in a finger Buffett than watching the game.
Summed up a 13 minute vlog that shows everything that is wrong in modern day football and these wankers are stealing are match day away tickets!
I could win the lottery Tommorow and you still wouldn't find me in there

Just watched his latest offering for today, filmed in the Tunnel Club. Hmm. It wouldn't be for me, even if I could afford it. Maybe as a one off, as an experience. But not on a regualr basis. It seems a very sterile place. But there's a market for it, I suppose.

It looked like people were really enjoying the experience...certainly not very sterile. I'd love to try it or treat some young family members to a day out there but unfortunately can't afford it. I'm quite happy with my pie and a pint anyway.

Ian's content is fantastic. Very fair and balanced, not just propaganda for the club. It's incredible to think the BBC let him go.
He is precisely the sort of journalist they need instead of the mindless social media fanboys they seem to employ at Media City. The MEN should also use him more.

Ian's content is fantastic. Very fair and balanced, not just propaganda for the club. It's incredible to think the BBC let him go.
He is precisely the sort of journalist they need instead of the mindless social media fanboys they seem to employ at Media City. The MEN should also use him more.
Spot on, I suppose we will never find out the real reason for the shocking decision by the BEEB.

But I for one find his efforts excellent and they also show what a fair minded bunch of fans we have who always tell it as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.