Mark Clattenburg

Just reading this now, what an egotistical twat. Say's he helped the game, he's one dodgy bent fcker.

What an idiot.

This immediately makes me think of the game Chelsea lost at home to United in 2013 when we ended up with 9 men, after Clatternburg had sent off Ivanovic and Torres, and then allowed them to score an offside goal in the 89th min to win it 2-3 after we had stormed back from 2-0 down to 2-2.

I'm actually really stunned he has just casually admitted this, as if it's all one big joke. It's akin to match fixing, is it not?

I'm actually really stunned he has just casually admitted this, as if it's all one big joke. It's akin to match fixing, is it not?
Yes, he's attempted to influence the result of a game. Someone should forward it to the police.

So basically saying he did things his way whether they were right or wrong and people wonder if their is corruption in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.