Sam Allardyce

I see BFS and Marco Silva involved in a spat.....

Going on about Silva's poor track record after getting Hull relegated. And Silva responding by asking what BFS' record was when he was 40.

Last edited:
I see BFS and Marco Silva involved in a spat.....

Going on about Silva's poor track record after getting Hull relegated. And Silva responding by asking what BFS' record was when he was 40.
Good on Marco, he'll achieve far more than Allardyce has in his career

Good on Marco, he'll achieve far more than Allardyce has in his career
He already has. He's won the Portuguese Cup and the Greek league, Fat Sam has won absolutely fuck all, despite being a manager for ages. Not getting relegated isn't a success, it's merely avoiding failure

Well that’s a lie, he’s won the hearts of @BlueHammer85 and @SpiritofBurnden.
True, it also turns out he won the Irish 2nd division in 1992 and the English 4th division in 1998, so the medals and love letters must fill that trophy cabinet.

It is genuinely amazing that a manager can be considered to have had a great career, without ever actually getting near winning anything.

True, it also turns out he won the Irish 2nd division in 1992 and the English 4th division in 1998, so the medals and love letters must fill that trophy cabinet.

It is genuinely amazing that a manager can be considered to have had a great career, without ever actually getting near winning anything.

Bolton from division 1 to UEFA in the Prem, West ham promotion to leaving us in Europe

Not just getting teams to avoid relegation but taking on teams that were odds on to get relegated and keeping them up, he's worked wonders at clubs that were heading into oblivion - Everton can breath a sigh of relief he has joined, not hard to see the impact he has already made just by his presence alone.

I went 17.21 is that close enough ;)

Close but not enough.........

screen-shot-2013-04-07-at-19-53-46.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.