Ref for Sunday - Utd (a) and Swansea (a) Wednesday

Totally agree. Was it Zab who got his head smashed right in front of him by fellaini a few years back? As clear a red as you could possibly get but in Oliver's pant shitting world it's a yellow, of course.
Yup and it was the chinless wonder who let Joe Hart pretty much headbutt him and just let it go like the utter coward he is. Like I said, I don't think he's bent, I think he's just spineless and that doesn't bode well for us as the away team and the ones who are going to be on the receiving end of a kicking

[QUOTE="meeesh, post: 10622112, member: 13794

Michael Oliver - Sunday

Anthony Taylor - Wednesday[/QUOTE]

When did David Gill select those two ?

We'll see. Apart from first 2-3 games, we had solid refereeing this season. Some easy bookings for us and other might get away with few but no big mistakes against us.

No surprise really, weakest ref there is who will take the easy option and give them free kicks every time they go to ground and will allow them to kick us off the park without punishment. They couldn't have wished for a better ref for them. As for Taylor, why is he still allowed to ref us, blatant cheat

Do you think City should offer Taylor a ride down on the bus for Swansea?
Would save him petrol money and he'd be less tired if he jumped on the bus and we could pick him up at the Post House hotel....
Would he be allowed to have his u̶n̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ Altrincham scarf hanging out of the window on the way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.