Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keys need to be told that rules and wishes are different fucking things the hairy handed wanker
Platt looked incensed at Keys bullshit and persistence with it.
Believe me, he knows the rules. He’s just “creating debate” or trolling as it’s known.

Yep, I'm absolutely sure every neutral did celebrate West Ham's goal. A team on a run like City's going behind to one struggling? That's what football's about and always has been - otherwise what's the point in watching?

I never really get how much abuse Martin Tyler gets. He's said himself he sometimes gets the reaction a bit wrong - in other words, he's human. And City were poor (for them) first half yesterday, and very good second half. Reflecting that is his job.

The Agueroooooo moment aside, which was so dramatic that to have not reacted with emotion would have robbed him of all credibility, I’ve never heard him come close to the orgasm he had when Coutinho scored against us, or when Martial scored on his debut at the Swamp, or when that Korean scored in the 93rd minute against us at the Stadium of Light. He does what his paymasters want of him, which is to exhibit maximum excitement when one of the old Sky 4 scores.

This thread has turned into an interesting insight into human phsycology and confirmation bias.

Every time I turn the telly or radio onto a football show everybody is talking about City. For the first time in the club's history the entire world's football media are raving about us and how good we are.

Yet still people find weird little corners of the media where they can take offence.

And all we had to do to get that praise was go on the longest winning streak and play the greatest football in PL history! If only we’d known, we could have done it sooner!

He won’t get off with it, although it probably was an accident (in that, he didn’t mean to stand on his leg).

I could have just about bought the ‘accident’ shtick had he only studded Bellerin with his right foot, but instead he made sure he studded him in the other ankle with his left foot as well. Dirty twat knew exactly what he was doing

Really?..I could of sworn the praise started in September when we battered the Dippers & Chavs.

The Chavs for sure. Most of the post match coverage of the Liverpool game was all about the terrible injustice of Mane being sent off and how (according to Neville and Tyler) a game the dippers had been dominating had been ruined!

Eamonn Dunphy saying Otamendi is an accident happening every week,in an article in the Irish Independent and calling Pep not a nice man for talking to Redmond on the pitch last week.

The Agueroooooo moment aside, which was so dramatic that to have not reacted with emotion would have robbed him of all credibility, I’ve never heard him come close to the orgasm he had when Coutinho scored against us, or when Martial scored on his debut at the Swamp, or when that Korean scored in the 93rd minute against us at the Stadium of Light. He does what his paymasters want of him, which is to exhibit maximum excitement when one of the old Sky 4 scores.

Think you are being a bit hard on him, cant you feel the emotion in his voice when we score?

Eamonn Dunphy called it a nasty and ugly incident,Pep talking to Nathan Redmond.Raggish comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.