West Ham 2017/18

West Ham generally have a go at United, certainly at home. Don't understand why anyone would think otherwise. Tbh, they've been more of a pushover for us in the last few years.

West Ham generally have a go at United, certainly at home. Don't understand why anyone would think otherwise. Tbh, they've been more of a pushover for us in the last few years.

They will be up for this game especially after going close on our patch to getting a result.

Utd are as vulnerable as most teams if they are put under sustained pressure.

Arsenal's poor finishing and a keeper having a blinder saved them from a thumping last Saturday.

They won't get all the beaks in a number of games especially away from home.

The Basel performance and result was significant for anybody thinking they are a force with the current squad.

So not only are plenty of blues angry that teams are parking the bus against us. Some are now angry that teams are trying too hard against us. Very weird. I wonder if there's some loon on red café complaining that Chelsea tried against them but not against us? How about we concentrate on how we are playing and stop fucking moaning about how our opponents play?

So not only are plenty of blues angry that teams are parking the bus against us. Some are now angry that teams are trying too hard against us. Very weird. I wonder if there's some loon on red café complaining that Chelsea tried against them but not against us? How about we concentrate on how we are playing and stop fucking moaning about how our opponents play?
Hurrah, well said, thank you.
(still suspect Leicester were doping though...)

I agree there was something very odd going on with them that season.
Something very odd started happening around Xmas the season before. Desperate times, desperate measures? Relegation would have meant exposure to the consequences of their alleged financial doping when escaping from the Football League. Never have seen the conclusions of that investigation, which seems to be on eternal hold. But it's another topic for a different thread.

I like West Ham, always have, dislike Moyes, always have. Dilemma.

Think Adrian deserves the chance, played well last week

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...blow-to-goalkeepers-world-cup-hopes-tnmc6r3f5

Joe Hart will be left out of West Ham United’s team to face Chelsea tomorrow, threatening his hopes of going to next summer’s World Cup as England’s first-choice goalkeeper.

David Moyes informed Hart yesterday that he intends to retain Adrián in goal. The Spaniard played in Sunday’s 2-1 defeat away to Manchester City because Hart was ineligible to face his parent club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.