Is it time to get a big target man?

Just a thought - please delete if needed, looking at city on 40mins against West Ham, Aguero not seeing much of the ball, would we benefit from a tall target forward as a third choice for these types of games?

Neville is a c*nt, had to turn the volume to mute due to the fact he loves revelling in any city negativity.
No we not had one all season no need to start now .we scored so many goals through very fast slick passing .get out of first gear again and we will be as right as rain

No we not had one all season no need to start now .we scored so many goals through very fast slick passing .get out of first gear again and we will be as right as rain
Wouldn't say we are in 1st gear. If we go back to those big wins remember those curved balls De Bruyne was sliding in behind the defences. Last few games against a back 5 shielded by 3 sitting back in the box there just isn't any room . Saw Sundays game from the 3rd tier and after the equaliser being able to see the whole pitch from up there, there was no panic, moving the ball from left to right camped in their half every time the ball came back through De Bruyne and Silva they looked for that pass through the packed defence . I didn't have any doubts one would get through.

I’m hoping the big game coming up at the weekend, will bring out our form from a few weeks ago. The resting of a few main men for the midweek trip to Shakhtar, and I’m sure the team will be up for making a statement at the swamp, just like we did at Chelsea. Therefore no.

No, no and no.

But for the purposes of a discussion, still no

We are 8 points clear, we're having a dip in form and STILL winning. Why on earth would we even consider it

So to make it clear NO

I think we'd consider someone like Lewandowski. Unfortunately, not many of those.

Wouldn't say we are in 1st gear. If we go back to those big wins remember those curved balls De Bruyne was sliding in behind the defences. Last few games against a back 5 shielded by 3 sitting back in the box there just isn't any room . Saw Sundays game from the 3rd tier and after the equaliser being able to see the whole pitch from up there, there was no panic, moving the ball from left to right camped in their half every time the ball came back through De Bruyne and Silva they looked for that pass through the packed defence . I didn't have any doubts one would get through.
I just think at times over the last 3 games we could have moved the ball around a bit quicker and the passing could have better .but probably easier said than done

No.

Though I do miss Dzeko.

Completely underappreciated when he was here.

Just a thought - please delete if needed, looking at city on 40mins against West Ham, Aguero not seeing much of the ball, would we benefit from a tall target forward as a third choice for these types of games?

Neville is a c*nt, had to turn the volume to mute due to the fact he loves revelling in any city negativity.
Nope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.