Is it time to get a big target man?

The only one I would welcome back would be another in the form of The Beast.Before that shoulder injury and his sexual exploits he was the best one I had seen playing for City in that position.
Fuck, could he not only control a ball he found it so easy to bring other players into his game.Anyone remember that wonderful pass with the outside of his foot to Milner to not break stride and score away at Fulham.
Find us one like that and I`ll be more than happy.

Agreed, Negredo was the man for that half a season. But no, a big target man like Lukaku or Llorente would have no place or value in our squad and style of play.

no need for a big man to come in we have worked it out with 2 up top and fast feet its all good

a big target man only works when you only play wingers hitting him from the touchline manchester city play down the middle more than out wide and sterling and sane cut back in so not many crosses come in unless we get corners and free kicks and then are big lads from the defending team take over

Big Gareth Taylor could still do a job I feel - turned our promotion seaso round with that goal against Stoke at Maine Road

Pep has found ways to unlock the tightest of defences all season long doing it his way. I doubt a big man is near the top of his priority list.

Solid or big players worry me, look at Bony, built like a brick shithouse, turning circle of a super tanker. I do think he got gym fever a bit being on the bench though and just exploded muscle wise due to alleviating boredom in the gym. Big players rarely have the fast feet that our intricate passing requires as well, Pep would never ever compromise that, i think he would quit the game if that is what was forced on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.