Mark Clattenburg

Can't watch this mate. It's an absolute disgrace.
Crikey. And this is the guy in charge of the lot of them. Well, there is without doubt, an agenda between the refs and the PL.
I remember Jose at Chelsea, going mad about him a few season's ago, and he ended up with a massive fine and ban.
With the PL awash with money, as are FIFA and UEFA tournaments, and we see this corruption eventually being exposed in leagues with less money, France (Marseille), Italy (Juventus), Scotland (Rangers), surely we're not naïve enough to think ijt can't happen here, it's just so obvious.
I can't wait for some ref to come clean and spill the beans, and we see United demoted to the NW Counties.

Crikey. And this is the guy in charge of the lot of them. Well, there is without doubt, an agenda between the refs and the PL.
I remember Jose at Chelsea, going mad about him a few season's ago, and he ended up with a massive fine and ban.
With the PL awash with money, as are FIFA and UEFA tournaments, and we see this corruption eventually being exposed in leagues with less money, France (Marseille), Italy (Juventus), Scotland (Rangers), surely we're not naïve enough to think ijt can't happen here, it's just so obvious.
I can't wait for some ref to come clean and spill the beans, and we see United demoted to the NW Counties.
But then who would the F(S)CUM supporters follow?

The one thing, and only thing, for which I have some grudging respect for Wee Davey is that after a certain Dipper derby where Crappenberg had a malfeasant hand in proceedings, he never made an appearance at Goodison for some time after. I have no evidence but I would suggest that had Crapps ventured down Walton Road at any old time, Wee Davey might have been tempted to commit a felony!

Watch mate. Incredible.

Arsenal went into that game chasing a record of 50 games unbeaten. We go into the swamp targeting a record of 14 straight Premier League wins, and a chance to go 11 points clear at the top. You know whats going down...

" I didn't want to be blamed "

There you have it folks & that's the whole point, institutionalised cheating.

GPC knew he could blame a ref, the media would do the rest & the refs didn't want that. You can referee it to make it less likely to happen, niggley fouls, advantages.

Go in with a plan.........

Having said he didn't want the blame for spurs not winning the league, anyone else remember his performance in the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough, when he denied city 2 clear pens, including Skrtel punching the ball out of the box, i guess he didnt want to upset the scousers that day

Having said he didn't want the blame for spurs not winning the league, anyone else remember his performance in the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough, when he denied city 2 clear pens, including Skrtel punching the ball out of the box, i guess he didnt want to upset the scousers that day

Suarez clear red card & in fact should have had pens every corner with Skyrtl holding. That game always sticks in my head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.