Champions League Games 5/6 Dec

Fully focused and at full strength, we will beat anything they choose to put before us. We are a different animal this year.

To be fair, i'm not really bothered who we get next round.
If it was a different situation in the league (the most important competition), and all our eggs were in the Euro basket, then maybe i'd feel different, but this season, I honestly dont mind who we get. We will be at home second leg, and i'd quite relish the prospect of facing and knocking out Munich, Juventus or Madrid.

To be fair, i'm not really bothered who we get next round.
If it was a different situation in the league (the most important competition), and all our eggs were in the Euro basket, then maybe i'd feel different, but this season, I honestly dont mind who we get. We will be at home second leg, and i'd quite relish the prospect of facing and knocking out Munich, Juventus or Madrid.
That would be quite a statement!

Juventus seem to be rounding into form, they were having defensive issues but they've seemingly cleaned them up in the last few weeks. Their attack this season is much more potent than the team that went to the finals last season, very dangerous on the counter. At least with RM and Bayern, you know they'd come to attack and leave some openings at the back. With Juve I'm sure they would be content to absorb pressure and try to nick one.

Wednesday

Liverpool v Spartak Moscow

NK Maribor v Sevilla

Feyenoord v Napoli

Shakhtar Donetsk v Manchester City

FC Porto v Monaco

RB Leipzig v Besiktas

Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund

Tottenham Hotspur v Apoel Nicosia

We will draw Basel,then we can all put the myth firmly to bed.................................but I know it will be either Madrid,Munich or Juventus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.