Are the Uber British DUP, the antithesis of 2017 British values?

I don't think there is a moral acceptance of food banks, it is more a reaction to the immorality of the decisions taken that requires them.

As for gay marriage, or any discrimination against people because your book tells you, is not acceptable. To further rely on the same God to save the planet and deny climate change is scary.

They live in a self constructed idiom that purports to be British, but is at odds with the vast majority of how the people, not tainted by that bubble, see Britain.

For a group with their beliefs to be pivotal to hone we proceed with this developing disaster is a worry to me.

I wouldn't get too vexed, Arlene and her boys are in it for the money, besides, if their Queen and Country bullshit keeps us in the single market they're welcome to babble on about Adam's rib and drown in their pathological fear of rampant sodomy.

.NO POTPOURRI, as the man used to say. I never understood his objection to sweetly scented stuff.

They don't care about maintaining the boarder the way it is now, none of their seats come from a boarder region. Their only belief is no surrender. To them they are the most British of any UK nation and they will stand stubbornly behind their poison attitude and will not let anything that has anything to do with Ireland pass under their watch. They could've had so many opportunities for NI with Brexit, but no. They will have none of it.

I don't think there is a moral acceptance of food banks, it is more a reaction to the immorality of the decisions taken that requires them.

As for gay marriage, or any discrimination against people because your book tells you, is not acceptable. To further rely on the same God to save the planet and deny climate change is scary.

They live in a self constructed idiom that purports to be British, but is at odds with the vast majority of how the people, not tainted by that bubble, see Britain.

For a group with their beliefs to be pivotal to hone we proceed with this developing disaster is a worry to me.

Can I ask what a Scottish Nationalist cares about Britain?

No party can deliver a solution which suits all in NI only workable solution for Brexit is full re unification but that is un pallatable. The promise was at the referendum that we would just go back to how things were before EU membership think they missed a trick with Ireland I don't want a return to those days thank ou

the problem is unification of ireland also isnt workable.

Staying part of the UK means the nationalists looneys kick up which includes murder and mayhem
Unified ireland means unionist looneys kick up which includes murder and mayhem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.