Careful in Kharkiv

tazmancblue

just a warning to anyone heading there today.
A group of 5 were ambushed by a gang of thirty as they exited the train station last night on their arrival.
They used pepper spray in the attack.

The police were stood 50 yards away and did nothing...which might be a good thing in someways as they are probably worse than the 30!

I follow hundreds of Blues on Twitter and have friends over there right now. First I’ve heard of it. The media are usually on this kind of stuff.

Agree with the police, though. I had problems with touts in Tbilisi for Georgia away with Wales. The police refused to get involved.

A group of 5 were ambushed by a gang of thirty as they exited the train station last night on their arrival.
What is it with these pond dwellers. Do they still think it's the 1970's FFS? It's not big, it's not clever, there's no place for this kind of shite.

They used pepper spray in the attack.

The police were stood 50 yards away and did nothing...which might be a good thing in someways as they are probably worse than the 30!

Not doubting you mate, but a pal of mine is there and says the locals have been friendly (so far). Sounds like they were unlucky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.