"Invisible" Ads/Pop ups

PannickAtTheDisco

I posted this in another thread but it's bugging me still.

I'm logged in, so should get no video ads, yet repeatedly there is are ads that start playing for a few seconds, just the audio, and I can't see the actual ad itself to shut them up. No visual clue as to where it is, apart from it will play on this site (even when it's the only window open) and it's really annoying.

If I'm listening to the radio on the phone and browse Bluemoon at the same time it turns the radio off
Very annoying

I posted this in another thread but it's bugging me still.

I'm logged in, so should get no video ads, yet repeatedly there is are ads that start playing for a few seconds, just the audio, and I can't see the actual ad itself to shut them up. No visual clue as to where it is, apart from it will play on this site (even when it's the only window open) and it's really annoying.

I've noticed this as well. Glad it's not just me.

Didn't want to start a thread but I keep getting vplayer pop ups when logged in anyone else?

I’ve just logged on and was viewing a thread and suddenly got a CO-OP Xmas advert playing under the normal white screen background! There was no visible way to close it down and it made the thread text impossible to read so I had to close the webpage and try again. Never had anything like this before. Anyone else had this?

I’ve just logged on and was viewing a thread and suddenly got a CO-OP Xmas advert playing under the normal white screen background! There was no visible way to close it down and it made the thread text impossible to read so I had to close the webpage and try again. Never had anything like this before. Anyone else had this?
Yup, Happy Christmas.

Hmm, this shouldn't be happening. I'll chase it up with the ad company.

Yep! I’m getting this as well mate, proper annoying.

Hmm, this shouldn't be happening. I'll chase it up with the ad company.
It’s just happened to me again as I was viewing this thread Ric. I’ve taken a screenshot of it as it was playing but not sure how to send it to u if u need it?

2hgbls4.png
Same issue. Fucking annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.