Worlds biggest aircraft. Antonov 225.

I will let you know as soon as I get any updates. Be great for me if it gets delayed till Fri/Sat as I'm struggling to get out of work this week.

Would be much appreciated, typical if its dark when it lands, i am lucky in so much as I can make a dash for the airport most of the week, a couple of medical appointments could cause some panic but I am determined to see the bugger. Have missed it each time its been to the UK...

Would be much appreciated, typical if its dark when it lands, i am lucky in so much as I can make a dash for the airport most of the week, a couple of medical appointments could cause some panic but I am determined to see the bugger. Have missed it each time its been to the UK...
It has been put back exactly 24 hours so will land Weds at 1845 and depart Thursday at 1105 (subject to change). It is currently on way from Cuba to Gander.
There is info here but it doesn't get updated very quickly
https://blog.flightradar24.com/blog/antonov-an-22-schedule-29-november-6-december/
If I find any change will post, but most reliable will be when airbourne from Gander to Manchester so should have a fairly accurate timing tomorrow lunchtime.

It has been put back exactly 24 hours so will land Weds at 1845 and depart Thursday at 1105 (subject to change). It is currently on way from Cuba to Gander.
There is info here but it doesn't get updated very quickly
https://blog.flightradar24.com/blog/antonov-an-22-schedule-29-november-6-december/
If I find any change will post, but most reliable will be when airbourne from Gander to Manchester so should have a fairly accurate timing tomorrow lunchtime.

Yes I will be watching flightradar with interest tomorrow afternoon. Given its going to be dark I am guessing the airport hotel boozer garden will be good for the job? Unless of course the wind changes and they use 06 which would be just my luck and piss on the chips.

Yes I will be watching flightradar with interest tomorrow afternoon. Given its going to be dark I am guessing the airport hotel boozer garden will be good for the job? Unless of course the wind changes and they use 06 which would be just my luck and piss on the chips.

The An22 has left Gander at about 1300 so may be an hour late arriving in Manchester but don't quote me on that. Currently using 24 so Airport Hotel would be great to see it. Pray the wind stays as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.