Pub in town for the derby

I just go to the bierkeller in the printworks for away Derbys, it's pretty shit but they seperate united and city fans so there's no mither

I’ll stay local. We all know each other and it’s always good banter.

All Star Lanes, just off Peter St(and Deansgate) facing revolution de Cuba and what used to be bar 38. I used to be head doorman there and it's a great venue to watch the football. No knobheads in there. It's a bar/bowling alley/resturaunt and it'll be a safe place to watch it away from the rag dick heads.
Im going to head down there if any other like minded blues fancy it, ive got my 18 year old nephew with me so want to stay away from the rag bullies.

Bowling alley blues !

Im going to head down there if any other like minded blues fancy it, ive got my 18 year old nephew with me so want to stay away from the rag bullies.

Bowling alley blues !
Personally, I've stayed away from town for many years on derby day. Just too many wankers knocking about. Some very nasty rag fuckers when they're in a crowd. Watch ya self.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.