Worlds biggest aircraft. Antonov 225.

According to flightradar 24 it's currently over Rochdale/Oldham way on it's approach. Disappointed it's not coming in over Northwich, unlucky.

edit, sorry bluesteve, didn't see your post.

Means basically the inbound aircraft are landing from the direction of Stockport, Heald Green, rather then from the knutsford, Mobberley direction....if the wind shifts they could change and that is called runway 06 rather than 24.
I think in this context, 24 means Flightradar 24.com, as opposed to the runway, which is now 23 right, due to the magnetic pole moving slightly a few years ago.

Ok plane spotters just next to that big ugly fucker as it came on stand by the way the runways are called 5 L and R and 23L and R wasn't sure what people mean by 24
I've never been near an aircraft when it literally shook the floor got a video of it coming on to stand but I don't know how to post video's

Ok plane spotters just next to that big ugly fucker as it came on stand by the way the runways are called 5 L and R and 23L and R wasn't sure what people mean by 24
I've never been near an aircraft when it literally shook the floor got a video of it coming on to stand but I don't know how to post video's
Well learn how to!!!! I want to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.