Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope tosin has a good game and cements his place as a first team squad player. always great to see local lads in the team, especially city fans.

Is Zinchenko on the bench?
raw

Is it Sané and Danilo as wingbacks with Mangala, Fernandinho and Tosin at centre back? Can't work this line up out! Or is Fern playing right back in our usual formation?

My guess is 4-2-3-1 with Fernandinho at FB and Yaya and Ilkay at Dm

Look I love Pep and want him for 10 years but can’t believe the team esp Fern, the one player we have no like for like and he plays him in a nothing game when he could do with a rest above anything else
We win on Sunday and for me it’s title over but he’s risks players
Can’t understand it

Wish Sane and Fern weren't starting but I'm not sure Pep really had much of a choice.

I know Zinchenko is not in the squad - is he injured? Not eligible? Sorry if that's been answered.

Hope Danilo is at RB ... he's pretty poor at LB and should have the opportunity to play in his natural position.

Unbeleivable isnt it.
There’s a few on here can’t cope with City being a proper team. They’re so stuck in the mindset of all the crap English managers they hold in contempt but can’t see it. Mick McCarthy, Tony Pulis, David Moyes don’t put proper teams out. If it was Barcelona, Messi, Suárez et al would all be playing. Ronaldo would be turning out for Madrid but we’re supposed to put out ‘a team of kids’. I know many fans hold Europe in contempt but Pep and his team wouldn’t disrespect the competition. You never know, we might need someone to win the last game one year and we’d be gutted if another team put out kids and reserves and got turned over 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.