Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports has 'the debate derby day special' advertised for weekend with special guests Ryan Giggs and Phil Neville.
Now I don't want to be mr picky but there's something fundamentally wrong here that i can't quite put my finger on.

Sky sports has 'the debate derby day special' advertised for weekend with special guests Ryan Giggs and Phil Neville.
Now I don't want to be mr picky but there's something fundamentally wrong here that i can't quite put my finger on.

Are they just special guests and others more capable of having an actual debate will be present ?

He's the only one of there oakie that does. Fair play to him for being honest.
I*ve said it before on many occasions M.,that Matt is the only fucker with a brain on that panel.He made me laugh a couple of weeks ago when he was being interviewed and he said "I cannot wait for an e-mail from Sky on the Thursday telling me which game I have to commentate on.If its City I shout "YES".
Always loved him as a player but I love his honesty as a pundit.

Last edited:
Yep, further promotion of this infamous Friday night preview show, at the end of tonight's show - interesting one with Danny Mills and Craig Bellamy - ya see, this was the one with the all CITY line up.
Tomorrow, it's Leon Osman and Fanny Murphy- think there's a theme there. Followed by Friday with giggs/neville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.