Match Thread | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester City (06/12/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Formation needs to change, back 4, Bring Duhaney on at right back for Yaya, Danilo left back, Dinho into midfield, push Foden up the field and shuffle the front 3 around.

I can accept kids not doing the right thing all the time, especially when out off position, i can even excuse Yaya as his legs have very evidently gone but Pep should be bollocking the likes of Danilo, Gundogan and Bernardo who have all been piss poor and are all players who supposedly can come into the first 11 without a drop off in quality. Also, Sane has been atrocious on the right. Didn't expect to win, but losing like this is unacceptable, they look as though it's pre-season.

But they haven't come into the first 11. They've come into a complete mish mash of a side.

Not pretty is it?

Too many shit performances to go through individually but it's fair to say that Gundogan, Bernardo and Yaya haven't covered themselves in glory. As for Tosin, I've said it before and I will say it again.......absolute dogshit. A centre back that can't/won't tackle and quite frankly looks like he doesn't give a shit. Always thought he wouldn't make it with us but I'm starting to doubt he will make it at any level.

I personally always play a game of football as if it is a one and done, always 100% effort. Find it amazing how professional players don't always show that level of commitment, especially the ones who are trying to stake a place in the starting line up.

Edit: Fernandinho is probably the only player who always plays with his heart on his sleeve regardless of the stakes at play

Attacks flat and fred has the better of yaya who is just static and inefective, a minor change and some half time bollocking and we can get back in it, maybe not win it but get something.

Yaya off for walker move danilo left and bernardo out on right gone doggin sitting in center, push sane left move foden in behind jesus

Would people stop wetting there pants, this is pretty much a fringe squad playing a champions league game against a decent team, every one wanted us to rest players for the derby and we did, if we picked a full strength team and picked up injuries etc all he'll would have broke loose, damned if we do damned of we don't

Nail on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.