Match Thread | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester City (06/12/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be really surprised if we don’t throw on all the first-teamers in the second half...unfortunately I think it’s now or never

If it means our best players are rested and fit for Sunday then that's all we can ask and take the positive from as this lot are clearly not good enough to beat a motivated Shaktar team in their own backyard.

Cant see why people are fussing we are playing against a very good team .we have put out a makeshift team .It is ovious we have not the quality in depth that we would like to have .but this is giving fringe players a chance for years people have been screaming for the youngsters to have a chance .We would be going bonkers if we had put the first team out so soon before we play the rags .we aint been firing on all cylinders lately with a strong team so it is hardly suprising it is going as bad as it is .It up to the players now to show how good they really are .Big pity Foden being played out wide

Don't like to slag young kids but tosin has the reactions of a slug making its way through a saucer of ale.

Don't care about the result. However, I do find it a concern that there appears to be such a big drop off between our starting xi and the fringe players. I can understand a difference but not such a big drop in quality.

Anyone who gives a shit needs their head testing, or is a rag on here.

It’s just interesting to see who grasps their opportunity - disapppointed still in Bernardo, Gundogan not getting as involved as he should. Mangala and Tosin just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.