Shakhtar (a) Post Match thread

go on ill bite why isn't he a good role model granted his legs have gone and hes coming to the end but hes been amazing for city and I would say a great role model
I’m not saying he hasn’t been amazing for us, but he’s a lazy so and so. Hardly a Vinny type who we’d want all of the kids to emulate personality-wise, is he?

All things considered lots of positive to mask the meaningless defeat.

No injuries especially to players for Sunday.
Mature, competent and promising performances from all of Tosin, Foden and Diaz.
Game time for current form 'bench players' Bernardo,Gundogan, Mangala and Danilo.
Sane taken off in one piece (he missed Merlin and KDB).
Sergio adds another career goal.

Fernandinho is such a key player for the team and squad, well played fella.

Thought Diaz looked immense when he came on PEP has continuously told us at most interviews , that we will lose one, so i hope he will convince them not to make a habit of it. A lot better second half but Silva again needs to do more to convince me that he will fill the shoes of his namesake, and finally can sadly see another wad of readies being lost on Danillo, impressed early on but his lack of game time shows PEP lacks confidence and trust

I was out tonight but caught the second half on the radio on the train home. It was Talksport commentary (yes I know) and they were raving over Diaz

Who stood up every time Brahmin got the ball? Going past Shaktar’s players for fun. Shame we won’t see him for another few matches. Kid is deadly. Foden did well despite the alien position.

The match highlighted the glaring disparity between the first eleven and other team. In addition, it highlighted the lack of real quality in key areas (DM, CB and LB). I know some players feel that they’ll always get on the first team/sub but if they aren’t careful the likes of Brahim/Foden could take their positions.

The senior players in the first half were abysmal including Tosin but did better in the second half. Papa Yaya is an no no. Loss was bound to happen at some point. Manner in which the team lost wasn’t great but this’ll bring some of them back down to earth. I’m going to avoid looking at any news outlet till Sunday as they’ll milk this loss to the heavens. Enjoy the rest of your week blues.
Tosin is a senior player, since when? Thought they all did well in the second half despite a very poor referee. Not disappointed at all, one monkey off our back and three youngsters gave us hope of a bonus soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.