United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky have re-run the Pep documentary and the Lineker interview tonight, I presume part of the build up to the derby.
Now, I've been a little pessimistic recently on our chances, and my usual, 'pint half full' attitude, has sprung a leak.
But watching that again, has the pint pot overflowing.
We may lose the battle on Sunday, but with this guy, we will win the world war.
PS Shaktar have just fake the lead

He's started already...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...dig-pep-guardiola-david-silva-fitness-claims/

“When players are injured, they are injured. I tell you the truth. The truth is Eric Bailly has no chance for the weekend, Phil Jones a chance, [Marouane] Fellaini a chance, Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] a big chance and [Nemanja] Matic is injured but will play for sure. [Michael] Carrick, no chance.

“No stories of Lacazette or David Silva. All the truth. Our opponents have all these issues. They have a big issue but, in the end, everybody is ready to play. They have phenomenal organisations. We are a bit more humble.”

Humble?

When the fuck was PEG, or anything at the swamp, humble?

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Why because I don't rate him as highly as you do?
He's not as good as people make out ...feel free to disagree mate but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
Fair enough but the evidence is there week in week out. They’d struggle like fuck without him. As for your camera saves claim - he saves more with his feet than any keeper I’ve ever seen. They’re instinct, not thought out and planned “camera saves”.

Fair enough but the evidence is there week in week out. They’d struggle like fuck without him. As for your camera saves claim - he saves more with his feet than any keeper I’ve ever seen. They’re instinct, not thought out and planned “camera saves”.
If he's so good why hasn't he ever won the golden glove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.