'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I don't have the link but heard on TS that the Times are reporting that the rags have banned any filming at the swamp this weekend for the derby connected to this feature.

And to think some people didn't believe there was a link between United and Sky.

Since 1992 I think the whole thing has been a sham.

United seem to be objecting to their tunnel etc. being potentially over crowded.

Maybe Amazon will have to re-think, adjust and use smaller cameras (Go Pros?), perhaps on selective support staff? like some David Attenborough nature documentary.

I got a 30 day free pass to Amazon video in the post the other day. Wonder if City are sharing our details with them? Not that it bothers me, Amazon know me better than some of my family members!

Incidentally, If you know someone with a Prime account, they can authorise up to 4 devices so just get their login and you’re sorted.

I got a 30 day free pass to Amazon video in the post the other day. Wonder if City are sharing our details with them? Not that it bothers me, Amazon know me better than some of my family members!

Incidentally, If you know someone with a Prime account, they can authorise up to 4 devices so just get their login and you’re sorted.
Thought it was just 2 devices? Are you in U.K. or elsewhere?

United seem to be objecting to their tunnel etc. being potentially over crowded.

Maybe Amazon will have to re-think, adjust and use smaller cameras (Go Pros?), perhaps on selective support staff? like some David Attenborough nature documentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.