CL draw - Basel

Now we turn our attention to the next round. Games will be played 13/14 and 20/21 February with return matches played 6/7 and 13/14 March.

Pot 1
Manchester United
PSG
Roma
Barca
Liverpool
Manchester City
Besiktas
Spurs

Pot 2
Basel
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Juventus
Sevilla
Shaktar
Porto
Real Madrid

On paper the easiest games would probably be Basel or Porto. Personally I would like to draw Bayern. I think they are there for the taking this season and I would love to visit the Allianz. I’ve heard really good things.

Who does everyone else want?

Isn't there also the splitting of matchdays? I mean they separate Barcelona and Madrid so they don't play on the same day, and probably will do the same with us and Utd? That usually means that once the first 'random' draw takes place some others are narrowed down to only a couple of options?

CITY vs Real Madrid
Barca vs Basel
Rags vs Porto
PSG vs Chelsea
Liverpool vs Shakhtar
Bayern vs Roma
Spurs vs Sevilla
Besiktas vs Juventus

We will get Real Madrid or Juventus , but we have an advantage of having the 2nd leg at home , PSG will also get a tough draw whilst the Rags and Dippers will get easier games, UEFA dont like "new money".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.