Apples

Because I am 23 year trained chef and have been calling it creme anglaise since being shown how to make it from scratch, birds powder stuff I call custard, but I was on about creme anglaise made from fresh with vanilla pods slightly thinner than a good thick custard I would have on a syrup sponge, not trying to be sophisticated.

Really makes me shout at the tv when Chefs say it. Custard, done with vanila pods, made fresh, is still custard. Just runnier. It's custard.

I'm off for a brew. Do you have a name for that as well? Coffee Anglaise?

Really makes me shout at the tv when Chefs say it. Custard, done with vanila pods, made fresh, is still custard. Just runnier. It's custard.

I'm off for a brew. Do you have a name for that as well? Coffee Anglaise?

Tea? Cha?

Chefs like words we have 5 different names for gravy

You're a **** Anglaise

And this has to do with apples because? I'm considering reporting this post because it fails on so many levels, like a lot of your posts.

1. It's offensive for no reason.
2. It has fuck all to do with apples.
3. It makes no sense.
4. You are a twat.
5. No one likes you.
6. You smell of bum wee.

Now...

I like a pink lady but prefer a Gala.

Got to choose the right apple at the right time!

Buy a Cox's apple this time of year in the UK, and you'll likely get a good apple. Crisp, flavoursome and juicy.

Buy a Gala apple from New Zealand this time of year, and it's probably been sitting in a warehouse for 10 months, irradiated, transported around the world and taste like shit.

What the fuck is creme anglaise? Do you mean custard? Fucking creme anglaise. CUSTARD. We have CUSTARD in a crumble. CUSTARD.

I'm with you here Bob.

If anyone was to come over to my house for dinner. We had a lovely evening, the first two courses, a triumph. The conversation lighthearted. but at the same time stimulating intellectually, and then, suddenly out of nowhere, when asked politely what they would like to accompany their apple crumble and they replied Creme Anglais!

I would said No! you seem like nice people and I do admire your ability to make your front lawns like Wimbledon, sure. But if you come round here, asking for creme anglais, in my home, invited no less, and you get all poncy about custard, then No, don't dven go there. I don't even know who you are anymore, and what's more don't want to. Leave my house now and never even attempt to speak to me again, you utter poncy arse bastards. (Nose snorts and violently gesticulating the whole time)

A bit like this guy.

Fucking creme anglais my arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.