United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pains me to say it but he's easily the best keeper in the world. We can talk about sweeper keepers all we want. I want a keeper to keep the ball out of the net first & foremost. Anything else is a bonus.
I can only imagine it being painful because you're wrong

So Jordan Pickford playing for Sunderland last season has the same chance of winning the golden glove as David Seaman did the year Arsenal conceded 18 league goals? That’s not subjective?

I’ll check all the top leagues in World football at the end of the season to decide once and for all who the best keeper in the world is and get back to you.
I admire your dedication to your mistake.

Each to their own mate but definitely think the alpaca is more of a show boater...he makes some great reflex saves but fuck me he does like to make camera saves.
The media big him up because he plays for the scum..if he was playing for somebody else he wouldn't get the accolades he gets now.

If you ignore the fact he plays for Utd you would probably appreciate him more. Keepers get more hype than anyone look at Pickford, Butland etc I reckon he would get the plaudits elsewhere too. He might make camera saves but he still saves them. Doesn't make many mistakes and keeps the most clean sheets with idiots like Phil Jones in front of him.

Pains me to say it but he's easily the best keeper in the world. We can talk about sweeper keepers all we want. I want a keeper to keep the ball out of the net first & foremost. Anything else is a bonus.

Is this the same kind of deal the Rag's have with Adidas. Adidas pay them a set fee but keep all the money from shirt sales. It may be more worthwhile for us to take a smaller fee but a commission on shirt sales.

You can bet Real & Barca will come good. Bayern are not as good as they were but would still be a test at home. PSG are the best team in Europe ATM for me but they are yet to reach a SF. You can't discount the Rag's & Dippers due to their history in the competition.

They are in better form ATM. Pogba is a huge loss for them though.
tenor.gif

Do you really believe if he was English he would get such an easy ride from the media?
They have crucified every goalkeeper who have ever played for England at some stage.

I’ve made a mistake saying that I think somebody is a great goalkeeper? You must let me know what I actually think sometime.
You think that he's alright but the fact he's conceded more goals in Manchester derbys than any keeper (from either team) before him makes him a bit shit ;-)

If Agüero is so good why hasn’t he ever been named in the Premier League team of the season?

Look, I’m not going to argue the ins and outs of a rag player. I know a good keeper when I see one and without him, United would have been fucked over the past few years.

You don’t get chosen to be golden glove winner do you?

De Gea is a good keeper but he does make a lot of routine saves that are raved about as world class. And when he does make a mistake it's pretty much ignored.

Best in the world? I wouldn't have thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.