United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hoofing it his passing isn’t good Enough for our set up! Like I said he a world class shot stopper

You mean passing, not kicking. Maybe, personally I don’t think he’s that bad but yeah he’s not as good a passer as Ederson.

Which of us is the child?

The one who knows de gea is overrated, or the person who's wrong?
De Gae is world class in a side like the rags because of how they set up in our side he’ll be exposed with his kicking and speed of clearing the ball over the top.

He is a goalkeeper mate. I love the way we use our keeper and having someone like Ederson but you aren't a worse keeper if your kicking isn't great. He keeps goal the best in the world if you think otherwise then fair enough.

No one is wrong in the argument as its peoples opinions and not facts. What is clear and factual are the people who don't rate De Gea are bitter and biased.

He is a goalkeeper mate. I love the way we use our keeper and having someone like Ederson but you aren't a worse keeper if your kicking isn't great. He keeps goal the best in the world if you think otherwise then fair enough.

No one is wrong in the argument as its peoples opinions and not facts. What is clear and factual are the people who don't rate De Gea are bitter and biased.

Agree but Ederson in the rags side would be keeping clean sheets for fun like De Gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.