Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delph threw up on Monday but should be alright but Kompany felt something, not what you want to hear before a derby.

We need a couple of defenders in January.
That could mean anything.He may have been feeling nauseus or lightheaded,maybe even a cold......or,is it possible he might have fuck all wrong him and Pep is playing games?

I have the feeling a defeat as such wouldn't be the problem,
but the fuckin rags in our daily lives and the bullshit broadcasted post match by so-called pundits.

Time to lift the mood on here. 100% City goals only...

We did it last year, we can do it again.

Thanks for putting that up - some real good memories there. My fav though was Kev at the end, a fantastic end to end goal clinically finished

Without Pogba, their transition is quite slow to attack but they're very good at defending space and especially in their own box. We will need to be patient and move them around as much as possible, Lukaku is a worry as he always seems to do well against us and Kompany's pace is obviously not what it used to be. They'll probably play Matic, Herrera and Fellaini and the movement there isn't very good between them but the space will be pretty compact, so it's key we try and bait them to come out a bit. Hate derbies but on the plus side, we are 8 points ahead so lets just go all out with no fear and try and embarrass them.
Not sure about that. Their keeper made what 15 saves against arsenal ?

That could mean anything.He may have been feeling nauseus or lightheaded,maybe even a cold......or,is it possible he might have fuck all wrong him and Pep is playing games?
I've been throwing up all day today. My Dad the other day too. Definitely something going around. I'm fit to play though if Pep needs me.

Bring.it.on.
worse case we are still 5 pts clear, at best 11 ahead,our lads will be up for it

We can very much win there. Pressure is on them. 11 points would set us up so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.