CL draw - Basel

I don't follow that logic really. Against the elite teams, you have to constantly field your best players. With difficult pl games too, it's harder than playing the likes of Basel where one or two can be rested.
Each to their own. Personally I want this team to prove beyond any doubt we are the best club side in the world. No ducking or diving or excuses. Same in premier league ....Let them fear us ......but like I say each to their own.
Don't think Ali ducked or dived at his best or Carl Lewis or ayrton Senna or or or .....play the best ..beat the best makes you the best !

Now we turn our attention to the next round. Games will be played 13/14 and 20/21 February with return matches played 6/7 and 13/14 March.

Pot 1
Manchester United
PSG
Roma
Barca
Liverpool
Manchester City
Besiktas
Spurs

Pot 2
Basel
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Juventus
Sevilla
Shaktar
Porto
Real Madrid

On paper the easiest games would probably be Basel or Porto. Personally I would like to draw Bayern. I think they are there for the taking this season and I would love to visit the Allianz. I’ve heard really good things.

Who does everyone else want?

Porto or seville, lovely to visit and will be warmer than northern europe in feb

Each to their own. Personally I want this team to prove beyond any doubt we are the best club side in the world. No ducking or diving or excuses. Same in premier league ....Let them fear us ......but like I say each to their own.
Don't think Ali ducked or dived at his best or Carl Lewis or ayrton Senna or or or .....play the best ..beat the best makes you the best !
I know what you're saying but those boxers and athletes didn't have to face their foes so close to each other. I personally think we've got the best starting 11 in the world but it's a big ask if they have to play every 3 or 4 days.

What's likely to fall for them & what usually happens has no logical explanation but I suppose it could change for once.
Let's hope so. Juve v United will actually be a cracker. Old Pogba vs New Pogba.. :)

Machisio might be in bone crunching mood for that one.

I know what you're saying but those boxers and athletes didn't have to face their foes so close to each other. I personally think we've got the best starting 11 in the world but it's a big ask if they have to play every 3 or 4 days.
Honestly let them fear us.................keep the faith fellow blue . This is our time .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.