Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like dribble to do it. Plus you’ve chosen a 3-1-3-3 formation haven’t you?

It is clever. Each of our midfielders takes a 30 minute turn helping fern out. It will be more revolutionary than the revie plan. In years to come I can see the worsley plan being more famous.

It is clever. Each of our midfielders takes a 30 minute turn helping fern out. It will be more revolutionary than the revie plan. In years to come I can see the worsley plan being more famous.

Hold on we can only have so many visionaries on Bluemoon mate and Dribble currently holds that title.

I'm not being myopic. I'm just saying that on balance, the potential purchase of Sanchez is exciting, but I'm not excited by the idea of playing him cm in David Silva;s place. we have other players who ought to be able to do that and maintain the balance of the team better.
I'm also excited, but I believe he'd be an ideal competition/back up for David Silva. On current form, I'd play Sanchez as a replacement for Silva before Bernardo or Gundogan. However this doesn't mean Gundogan & B Silva aren't up to the job, because they clearly are. I suppose it comes down to personal preference.

This is similar to who is more effective for City, David Silva or KDB? I'd opt for Silva every time, but that is no sleight on KDB's abilities because the margins are so fine, just as they are with Sanchez, Gundogan or B Silva.

Well done visionary. And where would Sanchez play in a 4-1-2-3? In fact for fun why don’t you choose the starting 6 midfielders and forwards, imagining Sanchez was in our squad now.
Ideally I'd play him as one of the attacking midfielders first or out wide. I believe his versatility is good enough for him to be top class wherever he played.

In terms of having vision, I suppose you felt like ending it all when managers stopped picking David Silva in his 'preferred position' of Left Wing?

Let me explain this one last time for you. In our starting 11, David Silva starts. However if he didn't start & Sanchez was here, I think he's be best choice to replace him assuming KDB was already picked.

You believe that any midfielder we have would do a better job? OK, you stick to your position, however I see it totally different.

In terms of our starting 6 midfielders and forwards, it would be the same as it will probably be come Sunday, however I've said from very early in ths season that our success will come down to the strength of positions 12-18.

So let me ask you this. Who would you play in place of Fernandinho, D Silva & KDB?

Last edited:
Ideally I'd play him as one of the attacking midfielders first or out wide. I believe his versatility is good enough for him to be top class wherever he played.

In terms of having vision, I suppose you felt like ending it all when managers stopped picking David Silva in his 'preferred position' of Left Wing?

Let me explain this one last time for you. In our starting 11, David Silva starts. However if he didn't start & Sanchez was here, I think he's be best choice to replace him assuming KDB was already picked.

You believe that any midfielder we have would do a better job? OK, you stick to your position, however I see it totally different.

In terms of our starting 6 midfielders and forwards, it would be the same as it will probably be come Sunday, however I've said from very early in ths season that our success will come down to the strength of positions 12-18.

So let me ask you this. Who would you play in place of Fernandinho, D Silva & KDB?

Sorry mate stoppped reading after you said you’d start him out wide. Jesus wept.

As an example You’d play this:

Kdb dinho sanchez
Sterling Aguero sane

Over this:

Kdb dinho yaya
Sterling Aguero sane

I’m far from a yaya fan and think he’s done but in our system just think it’s ludicrous to play Sanchez there.
Silva often plays close to the striker. Sanchez as an 8 is neither crazy or illogical. And he is 1000 tomes a better option than Yaya.

With Sanxhez's hustle, I'd likely play him ahead of Yaya in any position. But definitely ahead of Yaya at Silva's position.

Silva often plays close to the striker. Sanchez as an 8 is neither crazy or illogical. And he is 1000 tomes a better option than Yaya.

With Sanxhez's hustle, I'd likely play him ahead of Yaya in any position. But definitely ahead of Yaya at Silva's position.
I wouldn't bother. Logic is beyond our Bugsy.

Looks like football left him behind in the 18th century...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.