Spurs @ Home

For sale Two tickets for spurs game one adult one concession 17year old in south stand level one seats are together.£80 for the pair

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Looking for either one or a pair of tickets for the tottenham game if poss! My mate who i go with has his City mad grandson over from New Zealand this xmas and would really like to take him. If worse comes to worse I'll give him mine but i'd really rather not miss out! Anywhere in the ground will do thanks.

I have 1 adult & 1 junior in south stand level 1 pm me if you want them

Hi everyone. Looking for either one or a pair of tickets for the tottenham game if poss! My mate who i go with has his City mad grandson over from New Zealand this xmas and would really like to take him. If worse comes to worse I'll give him mine but i'd really rather not miss out! Anywhere in the ground will do thanks.
Hi there I have one adult and one concession 17year old south stand level 1 sat together great seats £80 for the pair

In need of two for the Spurs game. Taking my girlfriend to her first match. She looks about 16 (she's 29) so could probably get away with a concession if anyone has one.

Cheers
Heywoodblue

I’m looking for 4 tickets for the Spurs game.
Travelling up from West Sussex and looking to treat the family.
PM if you can help out.
Thanks

I have two spare adult tickets for the Spurs game together in SS 115 L1 £80 for the pair. PM me if you would like them

Cheers

In need of two for the Spurs game. Taking my girlfriend to her first match. She looks about 16 (she's 29) so could probably get away with a concession if anyone has one.

Cheers
Heywoodblue

I've still got 1 adult & 1 concession in south stand level 1 will sell 1 or both together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.