Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we don't win.....

d1b.png

If,at the start of the season,i was told we would come away from the swamp sitting top of the league,with a five point lead,and a superior goal difference,i would have been a very happy man.The fact we have an opportunity to make it eleven is mind blowing.

Forr the record,i think we will win but i'll be very content with a draw.

For some reason all he pundits seem to be writing us off, i have a good feeling about this one.

The pressure is all on them, one thing they can not afford to do is to lose, midfield will be the key and it will decide where the point go.

I have a feeling that Sane and Sterling will have a little more responsibility and will have to hold back a little. I have a sneaky feeling that Bernardo will be key to this game as well, coming off the bench to either keep possession or to try to break down a bank of two busses.

We seem to have settled on this line up, but wouldn't be surprised at all if Sane starts on the bench and Gundo or Bernardo come in.
--------------------Ederson-------------------
Walker------Kompany-----Otto------Delph
---------------------Ferny---------------------
Sterling--------KDB------Silva---------Sane
--------------------Aguero--------------------

For some reason all he pundits seem to be writing us off, i have a good feeling about this one.

The pressure is all on them, one thing they can not afford to do is to lose, midfield will be the key and it will decide where the point go.

I have a feeling that Sane and Sterling will have a little more responsibility and will have to hold back a little. I have a sneaky feeling that Bernardo will be key to this game as well, coming off the bench to either keep possession or to try to break down a bank of two busses.

We seem to have settled on this line up, but wouldn't be surprised at all if Sane starts on the bench and Gundo or Bernardo come in.

Still think I'd prefer Sane to start, if Valencia pushes up at all he'll be scared s##tless with Leroy out pacing him. If anything it'll stop their flanks pushing up, same with Sterling.

I like that team,i think sane and sterling will be told to stay wide and force their fullbacks back though,sane needs to be a lot better pressing and defending than he has showed recently,he needs a kick up the arse,i think pep will go attack from the start,i think the rags will do the same,could be an epic first half hour,we must score first

Think that may well be the line up, Gndo isn't yet back to 100% and Sané and Sterling are our best form of defence i.e. Attack! Sterling has upped his game in tracking back, and it's one of Pep's etched in stone mantra's this season, getting the ball back ASAP.
This might be another tight one like the Chelsea game, and like in that game, we will keep banging on the door until it finally gives in

I think it's more the notion that they want us to lose so a title race will commece, because like you I just hear on the most part negativity regarding City going into this game.

If we win it's title over for me.

I know strange occurances happen in football but I just don't see a Pep side losing an 11 point gap.

It would be a bigger collapse than Newcastle in the mid-nineties considering our experience and quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.