January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out two priorities should be a defensive midfielder and a centre half, if at all possible I would look at letting Yaya and Mangala move on in January.

I suspect Sanchez will come to us but not until the summer.

Bertrand and Sanchez. Frees up Delph to backup Dihno. And if Mangala leaves a CB.

Is hold off on a true DM till summer. Goretzka is who we want. :)

Bertrand and Sanchez. Frees up Delph to backup Dihno. And if Mangala leaves a CB.

Is hold off on a true DM till summer. Goretzka is who we want. :)

This sounds good. A left back and centre back look needed at this stage. But given how well both Diaz and Foden look I would say we could hold off until summer until Sanchez. I would try to get both him and Goretzka on pre-contracts in January.

This sounds good. A left back and centre back look needed at this stage. But given how well both Diaz and Foden look I would say we could hold off until summer until Sanchez. I would try to get both him and Goretzka on pre-contracts in January.
Sanchez can sign a pre-contract only with non-English club due to PL rules, so Dax is right. Need to buy him in Jan.

Sanchez can sign a pre-contract only with non-English club due to PL rules, so Dax is right. Need to buy him in Jan.

I was unaware of this rule. Thanks for enlightening me. This does raise some doubt in my mind that we will get him now. If PSG come in it would be hard to say no to them and they can offer him trophies and a far bigger salary.

If Sanchez does choose somebody else do we still go for another forward or do we give a chance to the younger players?

I believe Goretzka said his future will be decided in January. We should make a move for him now.

January Window

Inigo Martinez-£26m covers CB and LB
Goretzka- £10-15m covers DM as well as “free 8” positions

We see how often Fernandinho gets into attacking positions. DM in our game plan is completely different than playing DM for Dortmund or Chelsea for example. When we have 70%+ possession of the ball it’s important our DM has attacking qualities as well. Goretzka would be perfect and getting him in January would be a master stroke.

OUT: Mangala and Yaya

I believe Goretzka said his future will be decided in January. We should make a move for him now.

January Window

Inigo Martinez-£26m covers CB and LB
Goretzka- £10-15m covers DM as well as “free 8” positions

We see how often Fernandinho gets into attacking positions. DM in our game plan is completely different than playing DM for Dortmund or Chelsea for example. When we have 70%+ possession of the ball it’s important our DM has attacking qualities as well. Goretzka would be perfect and getting him in January would be a master stroke.

OUT: Mangala and Yaya
His future Wil be decided but not his move necessarily. Pre contract in January. Move in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.