Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see a lot of long balls/goal kicks towards the left side of our defence with Lukaku looking to outmuscle Otamendi and Delph, they'll have to be intelligent and not give away the fouls United will be looking for. Lingard will probably be hounding Fernandinho every time he gets it so Otamendi/Kompany have to be good passing into midfield to prevent the attacking mids dropping too deep. I think their defensive record in big games is a bit misleading, all of Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal created plenty of chances against them only to be bailed out by De Gea. If we get the first goal they're in big trouble. With the Pogba suspension it's gone from a 50:50 game to one that's heavily in our favour in my eyes, it's a great opportunity.

With it snowing it will definitely suit them. Not gonna be easy passing the ball about and it'll suit them with their set pieces.

Just remind me - Is De Gea any better now than when he played in the Sick Swan..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.