Palace away tickets on sale - restricted view left

urban genie

seems to have gone under the radar on here with the derby and all that as not seen a thread.

Palace tickets are on sale (since this morn) and the threshold is

• Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 20,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 6 December at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 18,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 6 December at 12noon
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 16,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 6 December at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 14,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 7 December at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 12,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 7 December at 12noon
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 10,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 7 December at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 8,000 or more ticket points – Friday 8 December at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 4,000 or more ticket points – Friday 8 December at 12noon
  • All Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard – Friday 8 December at 2pm
  • All Match Day Cityzens card holders – Monday 11 December at 9am
  • General sale – Monday 11 December at 12noon
Now looks lile thy don't expect this to sell and tbf as I need it to go to friday for one mates ticket hope it doesn't till then.
am eligible tomorrow for rest of my group going so shpuld be fine.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ I thought the sold out comment was a joke. I qualified yesterday morning but didn’t even know they were for sale.

Missed out and hotel money down the drain.

Only just saw it myself on tuesday night, they anounced monday to sell from wednesday with rapid points reduction, thats why I stuck it up,
but with shaktar and the derby going on seems to have been overlooked, probably not the best week to sell them.

Just managed to get 4 for us going but the one I wanted to get today on 9000+ points we will have to miss out in/hope to get a spare

Last edited:
Only just saw it myself on tursday night, hey announced monday to sell from wednesday with rapid points reduction, thats why I stuck it up,
but with shaktar and the derby going on seems to have been overlooked, probably not the best week to sell them.

Just managed to get 4 for us going but the one I wanted to get today on 9000+ points we will have to miss out in/hope to get a spare

I need 2. Both got 14500 points. Did they announce it on the website? I was checking the site earlier in the week but didn’t see anything

I need 2. Both got 14500 points. Did they announce it on the website? I was checking the site earlier in the week but didn’t see anything

I saw it on the app, but only just was crammed between some other stuff and tbf as I had travel booked already, kept looking out for it.

I nearly missed it, was easily done as I never saw it monday when anounced and only just noticed it tuesday night late on.

stuck this on wed but moved down the page quick as game day and pre derby week, I would have thought they would have sold them next week when people were not as pre-occupied.

Hope you get tickets mate,

Last edited:
I saw it on the app, but inly just was crammed between some other stuff and tbf as I had travel booked already, kept looking out for it.

I nearly missed it, was easily done as I never saw it monday whem anounced and only just noticed it tuesday night late on.

stuck this on wed but moved down the page quick as game day and pre derby week, iwould have thought they would have sild them next week when people were not as pre-occupied.

Hope you get tickets mate,

I should have known better. Ticket info gets easily lost inbetween a lot of the crap on the site.

Cheers mate, It’s my own fault but hopefully someone can bail me out.

Snooze you lose in my case

Was coming up with a plan so that the Mrs wasn't pissed off, was going to mentioned it today & get them over the weekend..... Saves a difficult conversation I suppose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.