United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a stupid to-do, you know the social media group arguments with ManUre fans on Chinese WeChat... and these guys were expats, eventually I found out that one is from the Mancunian district of Brighton (or Hove) and the other, strewth knows. Everything was personal insults at me calling me inbred because I'm from Manchester. Flipping classless fans.

De Gea is a good keeper but he does make a lot of routine saves that are raved about as world class. And when he does make a mistake it's pretty much ignored.

Best in the world? I wouldn't have thought so.

Right now I'd say he is because neur is out injured.

De Gea is the best goalkeeper in world football by a country mile and it's hilarious how people continually down play his brilliance.

He's absolutely phenomenal, the sole reason they're so close to us. Without him they'd finish midtable.

Agree. It's just a matter of time before he leaves for Real Madrid.

Can we please move on from the De Gea debate.
At the end of the day he pulls on the Devils colours therefore = twunt.

Last edited:
Can't believe De Gea's ability is being questioned. Partly this is down to differing definitions of world class. For me it is simple. You are world class if you would get into most teams in the world. Would De Gea? Absolutely he would. Especially in a country like Peru where he's originally from. they'd even weave his man bun into a poncho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.