Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for that gust of wind PEG...
tumblr_olhjzdCPwi1tf8a5ao1_1280.gif

tumblr_okpwm01zih1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

I think Jose could be in trouble with the FA here. I'm sure he's on probation for putting a ref under pressure before a game. That comment was aimed at the ref.
On that photo of Pep's Yellow ribbon, I see they haven't highlighted the Poppy he's also sporting.
The FA should throw the book at this whingeing idiot.
Oliver rarely gives us a penalty but Mou is terrified that may change as Oliver has a tendency to award penalties against the rags.

I was nervous re the derby but hearing Mou’a comments, wow... they are scared.
It's been laughable this week , they're like a kid who's telling everybody that they're not scared , I'm not scared, I'm not scared honest ......when their face says different.
Just waiting for the legend that is Ralph Milne to tell us all how Utd will win.
Cant see why theyre scared
Were only ickle shitty
Theyve been telling us for years how their biggest 'derby' is v Loserpool

Top draw shithousery from Mourinho that, bless him. It’s funny reading Red Cafe too, and how desperate some of their fans are for the game to be postponed because they’d have Pogba back (ignoring the fact we’d have our first choice centre half available too). Almost like they’re running scared a bit.

Those back pages tell us all we need to know about the translators tactics for Sunday. We are getting kicked off the park and he's setting the ref up to give us no protection.

Yup, clear tactic to put pressure on the ref. Just have to hope that Michael Oliver isn't that daft and sees right through it and hopefully the PGMOL has been briefed accordingly. If anything, we've received less penalties than we should have had this season, when you're 70-80% of the time, you're much more likely to get fouled.

Given Pogba's comments, my concern would be if they've been told to leave one on our key players, particularly in the first 10minutes when it usually goes unpunished, in the hope of taking them out of the game/next few games.

It's been laughable this week , they're like a kid who's telling everybody that they're not scared , I'm not scared, I'm not scared honest ......when their face says different.
Just waiting for the legend that is Ralph Milne to tell us all how Utd will win.
Surely Jemba Jemba is a greater leg end.

Top draw shithousery from Mourinho that, bless him. It’s funny reading Red Cafe too, and how desperate some of their fans are for the game to be postponed because they’d have Pogba back (ignoring the fact we’d have our first choice centre half available too). Almost like they’re running scared a bit.

I think in the last 24 hours we've seen a truer reflection of how they're feeling about this game. Comments about them playing players who are injured and accusations of diving, almost owning up to get not being good enough to take us on.

It's being billed as a big derby but the reality is, I can't recall the last time I was so relaxed about the 1st derby of the season. If someone had said at the start of the season we'd be 5 points clear after this game I'd have bitten their hand off. If someone had said we could be 11 points clear after this game i'd have called them a f*cking liar.

So if anything I'm just excited at the prospect of being 11 points clear.

They've got much more riding on this game which should play into our hands. So with that said, I hope we smash them.

Think this is my favourite bit from Mourinho’s press conference:

“I live a little bit isolated from society, I don’t feel it so much, for me it’s about training ground, hotel, my day off after the CSKA game I went home, so I really don’t have that communication.”

DQkL2lOXkAAUzVh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.