Ryan Giggs

If I was a player at a club linked with family man I'd be very concerned for the safety of my wife. It wouldn't be long before he's sniffing around the WAG's especially now his old lady has fucked him off.

Now as a city fan I have a ingrained dislike of all rag players. But as with anything there are degrees of dislike within this.

Now the Gary Neville and Roy Keane were two players I really disliked but thinking about it, they were players I would have supported heartily if they wore blue. They played to win and were sore losers and blue specs off that's what every fan wants off their own players. Ones who put sweat on their shirt.

There are other rag players I disliked rather than hated like Scholes as he got away with mistimed and often malicious challenges because oh its just Paul Scholes. Ronaldo as he dived and looked like a Tranny but what a talent. I have begrudging respect for their talent.

But Ryan Giggs. I despise. He's not dirty. He's not often outspoken. But he's the player I despise most. And it's not for fucking us off as a kid (probably parents influence and a offer too good to turn down for them). It's not even for shagging his brothers wife despicable as that is. She probably encouraged him and no man is without sin.

But the way he carries himself on the pitch. Always in the refs ear, wants a free kick for everything, thinks refs aren't doing their job if they aren't on the rags side as shown in the derby tunnel cam. If you haven't seen it as I can't imagine anyone hasn't then watch him. Any foul against a rag player, any foul, he will be at the ref asking for a yellow card to be shown, but he doesn't wave an imaginary yellow he just is in the refs face asking for it verbally. So that's ok apparently. If a ref dare give a free kick against the rags he's on top of the ref quicker than he was the aforementioned sister in law asking how he has the gaul to so such a thing.

I fucking despise him more than anyone or anything in this world. A true ****.
My thoughts exactly. Like that

Wales fans, be afraid (I think), he just has to speak to your FA and the job's his. He'll be off to the Rag's (hopefully) thereafter:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...s/ryan-giggs-confirms-interest-wales-14015125

Ryan Giggs has officially thrown his hat into the ring for the vacant Wales job.

The Welsh legend is one of the leading names on the FAW wish list and has been approached for the post before.

Manchester United playing commitments ruled him out then
but Giggs told Sky Sports: "Of course I’m interested.

"I’ve played for Manchester United and I’ve played for Wales so those are naturally the two jobs I want to do.

"I’ve not spoken to anybody at the Welsh FA yet but yes I’m interested."

Craig Bellamy, Tony Pulis and Chris Coleman’s No2 Osian Roberts are others who would like the Wales job.

France legend Thierry Henry has also been linked.

A number of former Wales stars have told the FAW to go for Giggs including ex-Wales boss Mark Hughes.

Wales fans, be afraid (I think), he just has to speak to your FA and the job's his. He'll be off to the Rag's (hopefully) thereafter:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...s/ryan-giggs-confirms-interest-wales-14015125

Ryan Giggs has officially thrown his hat into the ring for the vacant Wales job.

The Welsh legend is one of the leading names on the FAW wish list and has been approached for the post before.

Manchester United playing commitments ruled him out then
but Giggs told Sky Sports: "Of course I’m interested.

"I’ve played for Manchester United and I’ve played for Wales so those are naturally the two jobs I want to do.

"I’ve not spoken to anybody at the Welsh FA yet but yes I’m interested."

Craig Bellamy, Tony Pulis and Chris Coleman’s No2 Osian Roberts are others who would like the Wales job.

France legend Thierry Henry has also been linked.

A number of former Wales stars have told the FAW to go for Giggs including ex-Wales boss Mark Hughes.

What happens when they play a friendly, will he bother to turn up? Be hilarious if his entire squad pulled a sickie for his first one.

What happens when they play a friendly, will he bother to turn up? Be hilarious if his entire squad pulled a sickie for his first one.

This, I would love to see him complaining about players throwing a sickie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.