"Invisible" Ads/Pop ups

That should be sorted now, please let me now if it happens again. Cheers.

It’s gone now but something else is happening; the advert at the top of the page minimises and continues to be displayed in a smaller window at the bottom left of the page as you scroll down to view the topics.

I'm getting a message to say install a flv player everytime I log in and video's at top and bottom of page

So one annoying ad issue sorted but now the usual ad at the top of the thread is moving down as I scroll the page and I have to try and hit right on the X to close it down or I can’t see the thread. And if I don’t hit bang on the X I’m selecting the ad and it goes full screen.

So one annoying ad issue sorted but now the usual ad at the top of the thread is moving down as I scroll the page and I have to try and hit right on the X to close it down or I can’t see the thread. And if I don’t hit bang on the X I’m selecting the ad and it goes full screen.
Same, i posted about this yesterday. It is really annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.